(1) University of Chicago students are strongly encouraged to pick up their event wristbands for express entry from the MODA ticket table in the Reynolds Club starting February 14.
(2) Doors will open at 8:00 PM. Early entrance is not permitted. The first hour of the event will be a cocktail hour. The actual fashion show will begin at 9:00 PM.
(3) Coat check will not be provided, so please plan accordingly.
(4) Students must bring TWO forms of ID if they wish to drink at the event. This can include a UCID. International students MUST bring their passports as one form of ID.
(5) Every ticket will come with two drink tabs (21+ only). Hor d’oeuvres will be available at the event.
Since 2003, MODA at the University of Chicago has been a platform dedicated to showcasing fashion on campus and promoting the greater Chicago and nationwide fashion scenes. MODA’s events have consistently attracted important partnerships and contributed to the vibrancy of Chicago fashion retail. For more information on MODA, visit modachicago.org and check us out on Facebook. #AtelierMODA
Student Standing: $20 (Student ID required.) SOLD OUT
Student VIP: $35 (Includes VIP gift bag and a seat. Available while supplies last. Student ID required). SOLD OUT
Student Deluxe VIP: $50 (Includes a Deluxe VIP gift bag and front row seating. Available while supplies last. Student ID required.) SOLD OUT
General Standing: $30 SOLD OUT
General VIP: $45 (Includes VIP gift bag and a seat. Available while supplies last.) SOLD OUT
General Deluxe VIP: $60 (Includes a Deluxe VIP gift bag and front row seating. Available while supplies last.) SOLD OUT